Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Have a New Position at Work!!

I keep forgetting to let everyone know that I have been given a new position with the same Credit Union I have worked for the past 3 1/2 years. I am going to be working in Collections and will be in charge of the accounts that go to small claims court. It will be a fun change, but I will really miss the members that I have gotten to be friends with! Hopefully they will come downstairs and say "Hello" once in awhile. I will be working from 12:30 to 5:30 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday so the hours are about six less a week, but I also will be getting commission on the accounts I collect. And best of all, since it is just a 20 hour a week position I will only have to work on Saturdays once in a great while. YAHOO!!! I won't start until the first of October because they have to hire and train my replacement, but I am excited. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Jen said...

yay mama! i think you will love your new position!! love you.

Sheri said...

THat is awesome Marinann!! Congrats! I wish you well on your new adventure!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats! Hope you dont see our name go through there ;)