Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blessings From Heaven


This past week was a "Watt Family Week" between Ella's Blessing, Shantel's Baptism, and Averie's Blessing. I am so grateful to live close to family so we can not only be to all of these important events, but also have our family there for us. Averie's Blessing was such a sweet event. There is just nothing greater than watching your son use his priesthood to bless his child. It was a great day, and thankfully the weather cooperated so we could eat in Landon and Haley's backyard with the 40 plus people that were there. Thanks for the photography pointers from Shane and the "Bumbo" seat of theirs we were able to get these beautiful pictures of Averie in her blessing dress. Isn't she gorgeous!

3 comments:

Haley said...

Yes, she is gorgeous! I'm so glad that Shane showed how they did Ella's pics. They turned out sooo cute!

Moosman Fam said...

She is a doll! I love that blessing dress~! I think she definately looks like a Castillo.

The Hamilton's said...

Oh My goodness these photos of her are adorable! Cant wait to have my own to take pics of!!! Such a beautiful Girl & dress.