Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Changes Abound...

So...a couple of weeks ago we got new counselors in our bishopric. I have been Ward Music Chairman for about 3 1/2 years now and it isn't my favorite calling. I gently hinted to one of the new counselors that I was ready for a change whenever they felt inspired, so when he called to see if he could meet with Raf and I on Sunday I knew a change was coming. I am being called to be a Primary teacher for the 5 year olds and I am really excited. Usually Primary isn't where I love to serve (boy, do I sound picky about my callings!!) but I think it will be great. I haven't been in Primary for over ten years and it is a really cute age. I think it just might end up being one of the best callings ever!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

You will be a great CTR 5 Teacher!! Good luck!

Haley said...

How funny that you have the same calling as Landon and I. We love our class. It's amazing the things you learn as you teach them the basics. You'll do great!

Tiffany said...

I love teaching primary. The best part is always singing time!