Monday, September 1, 2008

Grampa 'Stillo




I am so blessed to have the greatest husband in the world, but what I have learned since Easton was born, and now with Averie is that he is the best Grandpa in the world too! There is nothing he loves more than to have the kids here and to play with them. He has more fun than they do I think! Easton is his little buddy and Averie already has Grandpa wrapped around her little finger. What a lucky girl I am to have Rafael, and for the kids to have their very own "Grampa 'Stillo"!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Darling pics! I have heard alot about that Grandpa 'Stillo!

Haley said...

They sure to love their Grandpa Stillo! I'm so grateful to live close to family, so they can have a close relationship with their Grandparents like I did with mine! (and plus the babysitting perks are awesome!!)