Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

So...I just realized that I never blogged about my birthday. Maybe it was a sub- conscious thing because I turned 49! WOW!! I can't believe it, and neither can my mother! She says I make her feel really old when I am getting up there myself. Thanks a lot Mom! :-) I had such a nice relaxing day. I let myself sleep in until 9:15, but the phone started ringing at about 9. I decided to finally answer it and it was Easton singing "Happy Birthday" to me. What a sweet way to start the day! When I got the messages there were three more singing to me...Brenda, Shane and family, and Sheralyn. Thanks guys! That afternoon my Mom and Dad and another dear friend, Mindy, called and sang to me too. Do I feel loved or what!! In the evening we went to dinner at McGraths with our parents and Jen, Landon, and Haley and then to see the play "Aida" at the Hale Center Theater. Since we didn't have the traditional cake and ice cream, Raf was so cute and bought us all "Barbie - Island Princess" cupcakes that even had rings in them. COOL!! It was a great birthday! Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Haley said...

Take no offense to this, but I can't imagine turning 49 let alone having a child turn 49. Good thing you're still young at heart. We love you!