Sunday, November 2, 2008

What Are You Going To Be On Halloween Night?





I was so disappointed because for the first time ever I actually bought part of my costume and then I didn't get to wear it! Bummer! My department at work decided to all be Harry Potter characters, and I decided to be Hagrid. I bought the perfect wig and beard, and then I got sick and didn't even go to work. So sad. But...we did still have our favorite little treak-or-treaters over! Easton wore the cowboy hat and boots Jen and Shelly gave him last Christmas and was a darling cowboy, and Averie was the cutest little bunny. We had a fun Halloween because of their family and were so glad they came to visit Grandpa and Grandma!

1 comment:

Haley said...

Easton's going to miss singing this Halloween song! Glad we found Easton's hat on the way to haunted hallways. His costume would've been a bust without it!